Introduce yourself

Home Forums Passion Profile Short Course Introduce yourself

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Kristen W

Welcome Gina! I love that our podcast has become a companion for you on your commute! 🙂

Really glad you’re here, and I can wait to hear more about what you learn about yourself & your working style/values as you work through this course. Happy New Year!

Jezer
    Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Jezer and I am from Southern California. When I took the Passion Profile quiz, I got Thriver, which I believe fits me to a tee.

I was recently let go from a job that I honestly felt off in. But in my whole working career, I have felt off, so I went searching for answers on the Internet and came across the Passion Profile quiz and eventually this course.

Through this course, I am hoping to gain clarity on how I want my career and life to play out so I can better pick out a new job opportunity for myself and thrive 🙂

Kristen W

Welcome Jezer!

I’m so glad you found us and resonated so much with your Thriver profile. I very much hope (and believe) that this course will help you get a better sense about what’s felt “off” in your career so far, and also give you insight into what kinds of jobs might be a great fit for you moving forward.

Thanks for joining, and let us know how it’s going along the way!

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.