Reply To: Introduce yourself

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Introduce yourself Reply To: Introduce yourself

Kristen W

Hi Jessica! Really happy to see you here AND in our Patreon community! 🙂

Your story is one I’ve heard all too often. I know a LOT of people who have felt that same sense that something was “off” in their job for a while, and yet they haven’t made a change because they think (or fear) that they are the problem, not the job. As in, “If only I could change my mindset,” or “Once I get the hang of this new assignment,” or “If I just try a little harder to make it work,” … then it would finally feel satisfying.

But all too often, that lingering feeling that something doesn’t feel right is just a sign that you and the job aren’t a fit. It’s kind of like trying to make a chronically unhealthy relationship work over and over again, before realizing you’re just not right for each other.

I love hearing that you’re doing some serious introspection and self-reflection to figure out what you REALLY want from your life & career, and I hope this course helps support that internal journey you’re on. I’d love to hear some of your “aha” moments as you work through the course!