Reply To: Share your experience

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Share your experience Reply To: Share your experience

Rachel E
Participant

This is an amazing update Brittany, thank you so much for sharing! I’m SO happy to hear that you’re freeing yourself from this prison cell you’ve been living in. And I definitely don’t think it’s inaccurate to describe it like that! It DOES feel like you’re trapped when you’re been discouraged and resentful and stuff for such a long time.

And here’s the thing. The world DOES need average people, but it already has PLENTY of them, I can assure you. What it *really* needs, because there are fewer of them, is people like you who have a lot of passion and ideas and who can shake things up with their different perspective and desire to innovate. And by the way, do you want to know what the #1 fear I hear from literally every Firestarter and entrepreneur? “I don’t have what it takes to start a business.” It’s the most normal thought you could have right now, but that doesn’t make it true! Everyone thinks like that about something big that they haven’t done before. But if so many people can do it, Kristen and I included, why NOT you? 🙂 And yes, please keep us posted!