Reply To: Introduce yourself

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Introduce yourself Reply To: Introduce yourself

Kristen W

Welcome Mary!

I’m glad you came back to complete the course, and that it was so helpful and eye-opening for you! That’s amazing that this course has been more beneficial than the job coaching you experienced. Very few people (even many career coaches/counselors!) understand and are talking about this aspect of HOW you’re meant to work and how it aligns with your values. So I’m happy to hear that this approach is resonating for you.

If you’re a Thriver who’s been living the Side Hustler life just to get by, I can imagine you’re probably exhausted! Now that you’re looking for a new job, you’ll be able to try this new approach to job searching (you’ll definitely want to do the Job Searching According to Your Values exercise in the workbook!) and search for jobs based on your Thriver values. I think that could make all the difference!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience here. I know other people can relate!