Reply To: Introduce yourself

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Introduce yourself Reply To: Introduce yourself

Jessica R
Participant

Hello! My name is Jessica and I am an 18-year-old freshman in college. I am a thriver and I’m from Texas. Everything on my passion profile literally describes me, especially the part that says that I am very indecisive. And that is why I signed up for PPSC. I feel an enormous amount of pressure to pick a major and I am not necessarily passionate about anything. I don’t know what I like and I don’t want to pick a major that I really hate and that will lead me to work at a job that I hate for the rest of my life. I’m currently a Computer Information Technology major, and I hate it. I just realized that I don’t want to be working in a job where I am isolated from people working on a computer for the rest of my life. I don’t even like computers that much. I mainly picked it because it has a good job outlook, and it pays really well. I want a career that won’t give off too much pressure, and it’s for a cause or a company I ACTUALLY care about. I also want something that will allow me to have some time for family and play time. I also want something that pays really well. I hope I will get some guidance that will lead me to pick the right major.