Reply To: Introduce yourself

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Introduce yourself Reply To: Introduce yourself

Kristen W

Hi Cherise! So happy you chose to sign up for this course after following us for a little while. Hearing that the PPSC is one of the best things you’ve done for yourself is a huge compliment! So thank you for that. 🙂

It’s really normal for Thrivers to judge themselves for not feeling the same kind/level of passion for their work that they see in other people. I’ve heard SO many Thrivers say they feel guilty for being “lazy” or “unmotivated,” when those things aren’t true AT ALL! It’s just that their passions and motivations come through in different ways, and not necessarily in the way they make money. A job serves a different purpose for Thrivers than it does for some of the other Passion Profiles, and that’s perfectly OK!

Giving yourself permission to do things the way you want to do things and pursue the kind of career that feels good to you — even if it’s not “logical” and it doesn’t make sense to other people — takes a lot of courage, but it’s also a HUGE relief. I’m really glad you’re finally giving yourself that permission!

Thank you so much for being in this program and for sharing your experience. I know for sure that other people will resonate with your story, and you might inspire others to give themselves permission to work the way they want to work, too. And I’m glad you love the workbook so much! 🙂