Reply To: Share your experience

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Share your experience Reply To: Share your experience

Kristen W

Hi Anna,

It makes sense that you might be getting these things confused (values, Core Desired Feelings, areas of life, etc.). Since I know you’re currently in our PPVE program, I’d suggest that you might want to press pause on your Short Course experience here so can first focus on the PPVE process. The PPVE is a LOT to take in already, so trying to combine it simultaneously with the Short Course is bound to feel overwhelming! You can always come back to what you’re learning here in the Short Course later on, of course.

I would recommend listening to the recording of the “PPVE Week 2 Live Hangout” (if you weren’t with us live) because we start off describing the difference between values and CDFs — I think that might clear this up for you. And remember, the terminology of all of this is WAY less important than the fact that it’s all leading you to the same place: greater awareness about who you are and what you want, both in your career and in your life in general. You can’t do any of this “wrong,” and it’s all meant to help you get out of your logical brain for a bit and access your feelings/emotions.

Hope that helps! 🙂