Reply To: Share your experience

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Share your experience Reply To: Share your experience

Kristen W

Anna — I freaking love the idea of tying your values with your Core Desired Feelings (so glad you’ve worked through The Desire Map — Danielle LaPorte is brilliant), and even making it into a visual map. I’m a very visual person, so this REALLY appeals to me. I’d love to hear how it goes after you give it a try!

And thank you so incredibly much about your feedback on our courses. It means more than you know. Rachel and I don’t believe in giving people quick-fix solutions, which means our programs are intended to go DEEP into the root causes of what’s not working for you and what you really want instead. Not everyone is willing to do the deep work, but it sounds like you’re more than willing to “go there.” And the great part is, you can’t go backward in self-awareness and consciousness — so all of this personal exploration and deep questioning you’re doing now is going to serve you not just in your next job, but for the rest of your life.

Thank you SO much for sharing this. Keep us updated with your progress! 🙂