Reply To: Share your experience

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Share your experience Reply To: Share your experience

Kristen W

Jane,

Wow, thank you SO much for sharing this! I read your entire comment out-loud to Rachel and we both thought it was amazing.

You are SO not defective or weird for being a Firestarter — it’s actually way more common than you might think! Isn’t it such a massive relief to realize that there’s not a thing in the world wrong with you, you just need to be working in a different way than other people you know?? Honestly, that’s the biggest reason why we came up with the concept of Passion Profiles in the first place — to give people total permission to be who they are, and want what they want, without feeling weird or misunderstood.

And I can’t even tell you how much I love hearing that understanding Passion Profiles has opened up a whole new world of communication and understanding with your husband! Improving communication in marriages certainly wasn’t our initial intention when creating this course, but it’s the best bonus effect I’ve heard yet for how much impact understanding Passion Profiles can have on your entire life. 🙂

Thanks again for sharing this. It meant the world to us.