Reply To: Introduce yourself

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Introduce yourself Reply To: Introduce yourself

Kristen W

Hi Paul,

I loved reading your introduction! It means a lot to hear from you that Rachel and I stand out when it comes to how we talk about finding your passion. So thank you for that wonderful feedback. 🙂

I’m really happy that you got so much out of the PPSC, and I think it’s so cool that you decided to print your workbook and keep it handy to remind yourself of who you are and what you value — what a great idea! I can tell that you’re totally on-board with a lot of the concepts from the PPSC, and you’ve got the right mindset to find a job that will better match up with your Thriver (and part Side Hustler) values.

As far as making your picture show up, I’m not sure why WordPress wouldn’t let you sign in — I’ve never seen that happen before. I’ll try to look into it to see what might have happened.

Thanks for such a great intro! Come back and let us know how things are going for you in the coming weeks.