Reply To: Share your experience

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Share your experience Reply To: Share your experience

Lindsey F
Participant

I’ve been going through this course rather slowly. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to sit down on a Sunday afternoon and get through the entire thing. I’ve loved the experience so far, but one thing that I’m frustrated with (not with the course, with myself) is that I have a hard time talking about myself and thinking about myself. A lot of the questions and prompts in the Workbook have left me stumped. Sometimes I sit there and stare for minutes because I’m not sure what my answer is or what my response is– I REALLY have to think. Answers have not come as easily as I would have hoped. So that in itself has given me a lot to think about. Regardless of how much time this is taking me, it’s a positive challenge because it’s forcing me to get to know myself better. My New Year’s Resolution this year was to do just that: be more selfish, take more time for me, do some yoga, meditate, slow things down, and make an effort to find myself or get a little closer to finding out who I really am. This has been a rock solid step in the right direction. I think going slow and consistent with this course is the right way for me to tackle this. And at the same time I’m savoring the process because it’s been fun!