Reply To: Ask the experts

Create New Account Forums Passion Profile Short Course Ask the experts Reply To: Ask the experts

Rachel E
Participant

Hey Samantha!

I love this chat with your 80-year-old self! Thank you for sharing. 🙂 I’m so glad it was helpful!

And as a fellow Hermione/nerd, I totally understand your excitement about the prospect of going back to school. 😉

It’s great that you can fast track that particular dietetics course, if you want to. I’m curious about whether you’re sold on being a dietician as your route? If so, that’s great! But if you’re open to other routes that encompass health/wellness/diet, I wonder what you might think of nutritionist programs or even health coaching. I think both are less intensive, which might have pros and cons (pro, in that it wouldn’t take as much time; con, in that you might not learn as much as you want to). There’s no right or wrong choice here. There’s only what feels right, to you! But it could be worth exploring all of the related options; even if all it does is confirm your commitment to dietetics, then that would still be useful!